MSFL Team Management
Cannot be traded:
•Any players 85 overall and above ***
•1st Round Picks (can be moved during offseason only)
•1st Round QBs (cant be traded until contract year on rookie deal)
***Players on final year are exempt from overall trade cap
•Once a trade is posted in forums it becomes final until processed.
•Never trade with CPU, ever.
•Players cannot be traded twice in same season.
• Trades limited to three total Regular Season + Offseason included. Trades reset back to three after draft.
Future Draft Picks:
•Can only be dealt as picks for picks
•Can't be used in consecutive years
•Must have completed 2+ seasons in league
•Cannot team swap for 2 years after
• Must maintain 53 man roster throughout the regular season at all times.
• Never edit name of ANY player. No more name changes.
• ONLY allowed to cut players who are 79 overall & below during season. Any player that is 80 overall & above must not be released until the offseason (re-sign & FA stages)
• NO releasing players at anytime during during playoffs. If want to cut wait until re-sign stage.
The following positional changes are limited to;
Any OL (T, G, C)
Any DL (DE, DT)
Any Linebacker (LOLB, MLB, ROLB)
Pass Rushers (OLB, DE) or (DE, OLB)
Any Defensive Backs (FS/SS, CB)
Fullback / Tight End (FB/TE)
Following positions are not allowed to be changed what so ever (QB, WR, HB)*
*Any player that has changed position in real life as a permanent change and Madden has recognized it by making the change in a roster update is allowed to change. (i.e. Montgomery WR to HB) Since these are situational make sure to consult admin first.
Never have OL in as TE
Never have a WR in as TE
Never have HB in as FB
•During FA period ALL players who are 32 & under must be offered minimally a 2-year deal, even if they are only asking for a one-year contract.
•Never drop a player and then resign to get a smaller contract for any reason.